Monday, June 22, 2009

no updates?
oh come on,
i thought we need strong debates?
and and
what ever happened to "we are one huh?"
ONE!!!!
ahyerrr..
sooo tak menunaikan janji lar you all.
hmphh. fine fine.
i shall update about the recent activities
that i remember. LOL:)

new deskmaties.

[[ i know some of you people gonna kill me for blogging about this but oh wells, you boo me i BOO you back back ]]
anywaysssss,
yeahs. we all had to change our partners.
it wuz a really sad thing for me.
like duh? many of you guys saw me tearing up.
that shows how much much i miss my deskmate, sarah.
darn it, i still do miss her. sigh.
but, hey. its not all that bad la right.
everyone has to step out of their comfort zone someday kan?
why not start now? :D
take it easayy. if you cant control your emotions or whatsoever,
feel free to beep me.
i'll give you a chill pill. heeee.

okay, that wuz lamee. gosh, now i know what leann feels eh? HAHA=)

sleeping beauty concert

most of us were forced to go for it.
but anyhow, it wuz ah-mazing!
did you all see that cutie pooh bear sewing god knows what up on stage?
aaawww. yes yes, thats our one and only miching.
[[ please dont kill me ]]
(:
and, to other dancers. great job.
im sure everyone including mrs lee is massive proud of you.
i know i am!

thats all for now, gotta do homework.
and yeah, thank me for updating people.
latersss!

No comments:

Post a Comment