Monday, June 1, 2009

i conquer heron's blog.
laughs laughs laughs.
ouh, dont get all jealous fung.
go update your own bloggie lar syg oi!
(:

wuz on the phone with j
j lar! you dont have to know who lar right?
we were talking.
bonding.
OH and hey, im eating pepperoni pizza.
oohlala:p

dad made my day when he also bought some ice-cream.
the choco one. ah, you know!
shaped like a cone?
ugh. whatever.
YEAH, that one lar.
sheesh. i havent eaten it YET.
soon soon.
what can i sayy?
I LIVE FOR FOOD. TO EAT LAR. and you're gonna watch me eat em'
=p

BACK TO J
dia ckp that he nak simpan bapak i punya nombor.
entah buat apa lah.
so so,
i pon bagi.
sama mcm nombor i tapi kan,
ada ckit perubahan.
but, dad and i sama sama got 0097 at the end.
chun right?
LOL

and and,
dia save nombor bapak i dgn nama dia.
bodoh kan?
HAHAHA
cracked me up weyhs.
i laughed massive loud!

okay, this wuz lame. forgive me for wasting your time-o.
toodles:)

just a thought,
i felt that adam lambert deserved the american idol title.
i know i know.
this is old news,
but hey, you cant blame me for falling in love with 2 males.
coughs.
i meant, ONE male:)


love,
sharon aka
orang utan
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment