Monday, June 1, 2009

cis
maylynn and fung fung wanna beat me at blogging eh?
well, pray harder!
lol
okaay.
so, lemme think of something to blog about.
*DING DING*
oh you know,
whenever you get an idea, the bulb lights and goes "ding ding"?
you dont? ouh, heck it!
(:

how many of you have watched wolverine origins?
i love it man!
its massive awesome.
seriously speaking.
its like, the first movie before x-men 1.
and i wuz like,
"so thats how he lost his memory and became an animal"
you guys should really watch it.


O M F G
N E W M O O N T R A I L E R
I S L I K E
M A S S I V E A W E S O M E



taylor lautner melts my heart heart heart!
<3
and yea, as you can obviously see,
im addicted to the word massive.
it beats my previous addiction, bond.
:S

im not gonna blog THAT much for now.
give chance chance to those people to compete lar right.
or else, it wouldnt be fair now, would it?
hheeeee:D
miss me more peeps.

btw, im going out later to watch night at the museum 2.
maybe that will humor me for now.
bleks:p

love,
sharon aka
orang utan
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment