Thursday, August 20, 2009




HELLOW!!!
LeAnn in the house yo! OK I know I sound like Isabelle but nevermind.
I guess this blog is not so dead after all.
After trials people actually got into blogging huh?
Anyways here's what happened in class today, incase you didn't know.


1. Fungi tore her pinafore's pocket which made her so extremely sexy.
2. Sharon was asking people to buy her from Friends For Sale in Facebook. So is anyone up for that?
3. Pn Mahinder forgot to mark the last 5 questions in my English paper. She's seriously getting old.
4. And lastly, we have tonnes of work awaiting us during the holidays. ARGHH!!




P.S : I AM SO NOT LAME :D

BYE!

1 comment:

  1. Right.. Nobody likes to do tonnes of work, especially DURING HOLIDAYYYYSSS!!
    Wat is going to happen to our holidays!!

    ReplyDelete