Sunday, May 31, 2009

No updates Heron rockstars? I was constantly clicking on this link in my dearest bloggie in case there is an interesting update but obviously, there's none. Try looking to the right, Mi Ching wants UPDATES. I was too afraid to do so since I always have loads of craps in my innocent pitiful bloggie.

Scroll up and look at the cool phrase there if you haven’t notice it yet. ‘Friends are like bras close to the heart and always there for support.’ Mi Ching, where do you find cool stuff like that? It’s really cool if compared to the poem which has something to do with colours and ships. Anyone knows that? Never mind. I just want to say that I really love the one up there. Thanks Mi Ching! =]

I’m a loyal Heronian and you have to know that I’m very bored at home doing nothing at all so I came here. How about you people? I WANNA KNOW. For me, I’m going to Sarawak with my family to support my little brother in his tennis tournament which will be held in Kuching on the 6th of June. I’ve never been to Sarawak unlike all filthy rich people out there, so I’m uber delighted to hear about it. However, there is another trip organized by the Interact Club. KL and Malacca 3 days 2 nights trip. I planned to join that one with all interactors but the time clashes. So. I dropped that one and took the Sarawak one. I really hope I’ll enjoy the trip and good luck to my brother.

To everyone, enjoy your holidays and I’ll see you after two awesome weeks. Toodles.


Love, May Lynn.

No comments:

Post a Comment